You can contact the Reedsburg Area Flying Club by clicking this big button right here:
The Reedsburg Area Flying Club in Reedsburg, Wisconsin makes flying available and affordable. Our Club has a newly acquired four-seat, Cessna 172 Skyhawk ready for flying, flight training and fun!
Interested in becoming a 'Top Gun' like Tom Cruise? You can fly today with the RAFC.
Reedsburg Municipal Airport (C35)
The Reedsburg Area Flying Club is thrilled to call the Reedsburg Municipal Airport (C35) home. The Club has a private, secured hangar for Members exclusive use and we host social events on a monthly basis throughout the year, inviting other hangar owners, pilots and C35 staff to attend.
This is a great airfield to fly-in, and also has these great features:
- New main terminal building
- Freshly restriped main and auxiliary runways
- Plenty of tie-down locations and overnight hangar options
- Fuel services (100LL and Jet-A) & courtesy car
- Walk to 10 restaurants, grocery, 3 hotels and hardware store
- Plus, top flight airport management
If you have ever considered plane ownership, flight training or great year-round flying, you have come to the right place. Thanks for stopping by, and we hope you make it a great day by taking to the skies with flying friends, like the RAFC.